Any Printer Issue!
Don't get worried we are here in providing best assistance for all your Printer Issues.
Just Click Here for Resolving 123 HP Printer Technical Issues.
Talk to Our Expert @ 1-888-815-9418
How to replace the cartridge for HP Officejet 5255 Printer ?
An ink cartridge contains ink (B/W or color) that gets deposited on the paper, which is being printed. It is imperative to check the ink cartridge levels every now and then.
Replace ink cartridges when the ink levels are critically low. If you have signed up for Instant Ink programs, HP sends cartridges when ever your HP Officejet 5255 cartridges are low on ink.
HP Officejet 5255 replaces Ink Cartridges :
- Install 123.hp.com/oj5255 driver to your computer.
- Check whether your HP Officejet 5255 Printer is switched on.
- Open cartridge access door and wait patiently until the cartridge carriage stops moving.
- Open the cartridge slot and pull the cartridge up.
- Unpack the new cartridge and remove the protective tape.
- Make sure you hold the cartridge in an upward angle and slide it smoothly until it clicks.
- Once Completion Of HP Officejet 5255 Scanner Setup ,Close the scanner lid and follow onscreen prompts to start the cartridge alignment process.
This website is an independent website for providing you with information regarding HP printers. This site doesn’t have a specific association with “ HP ” and its services. All the information and images used in this website are for informational purpose only. We do not sell products or services of HP in any form. We do not provide any warranty or services associated with the manufacturer. You should approach the manufacturer for the same. Download the latest printer driver for your HP Officejet 5255 Printer from 123.hp.com/oj5255